När och omfattning:
Vårterminen 2017 - en termin, heltid
Info om praktikarbetsplatsen:
International IDEA is an intergovernmental organization with a mission to support sustainable democracy worldwide. The objectives of the institute is to support stronger democratic institutions and processes, and more sustainable, effective and legitimate democracy.
Internship assignment (work tasks)
– Assist and support the internal and external communication of the institute (Events, visitors, infographics, social media, publications etc.)
– Analysis of data: media monitoring data (data on the media impact of IDEA), citations from our publications in academic journals , social media data, download statistics of our publications etc.
– Assist the Publications Team in various tasks such as proofreading.
– Drafting text to be pulished on our website.
– Additional tasks might be added within the framework of the Communications team.
Length and scope of the internship
Spring semester 2017. Entire semester. Full time.
– An understanding of development aid and political science.
– An interest in media/communications, research and politics.
– Fluent English required
– Graphic design; experience working with Adobe Creative products.
– Good organizational skills
– Good analytical skills.
– Communications education
– Knowledge using Adobe products such as Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
– Language skills (Spanish, Arabic, French)
This internship is part of FUFs Internship Program. That means that alongside the internship at International IDEA, the intern is also offered various courses and seminars include a mandatory preparatory courses, networking events and career tips. Learn more about the Internship Program HERE.
The intern must be enrolled in an internship course offered by a Swedish university and be eligible to receive credits (ECTS) for the internship. The intern must be insured through the university.